When can I apply?
NH Sea Grant welcomes proposals for Event Sponsorships at any time. Decisions regarding event sponsorships are made on a discretionary basis by the NH Sea Grant Executive Committee and depend on available funds.
Who can apply?
Any organization that works to educate, promote, or present research that falls within NH Sea Grant’s priorities and goals are welcome to apply. Please view the NH Sea Grant Strategic Plan to familiarize yourself with our focus areas, priorities, and goals.
How much funding is available?
Sponsorships range from $100 to $1,000, and only one sponsorship award per year is usually approved for an organization.
How do I apply?
Apply through our online eSeaGrant portal:
- Prepare the application elements you will be asked to submit
- Go to: https://eseagrant.unh.edu/
- Log in or create an account if you have not previously submitted a proposal (research funding or event sponsorship) with NH Sea Grant
- Select "Request For Proposal (RFP) Event Sponsorship (Full-Proposal)" and Add Proposal.
View screenshot below:
Process & Reporting
- After applying for Event Sponsorship through our online portal, you should expect to receive a confirmation email from a member of our NHSG Executive Committee within one week.
- The NHSG Executive Committee will review your submission and may contact you with additional questions about your Event Sponsorship request.
- The NHSG Executive Committee will make a funding decision within one month.
- If selected for funding, you will receive an Award Letter via email.
- You will be asked to provide information to our fiscal team, such as your organization's W-9 form as well as an invoice.
- NH Sea Grant via USNH will process payment for the invoice.
- The requestor of Event Sponsorship is required to submit a brief report to NHSG regarding event attendance and outcomes. The requestor will be contacted directly with reporting instructions.
Sponsorship proposal questions:
Assistant Director for Communications
eSeaGrant portal questions: