NH Sea Grant encourages prospective Sea Grant-funded researchers to consider collaborating with our partner organizations and local agencies to address research needs that are relevant across New Hampshire's coastal and marine science community. We believe that strong partnerships can enhance the impact of research findings, which is consistent with our mission to promote responsible stewardship of New Hampshire’s ocean, coastal, and estuarine resources through integrated research, education, extension, and communication efforts.
Great Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
The Great Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve (GBNERR) is managed by NH Fish & Game as part of the National Estuarine Research Reserve system. In addition to NH Fish & Game's research priorities, GBNERR supports the research priorities outlined by the NHDES Coastal Program.
- Research priorities of the Great Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Contact: Cory Riley, Reserve Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
NHDES Coastal Program
The NH Coastal Program is administered by the NH Department of Environmental Services (NHDES) in partnership with NOAA through the Coastal Zone Management (CZM) Act.
- Research priorities from NHDES and the NH Coastal Program
- Contact: Steve Couture, Program Administrator, email@example.com
New England Fishery Management Council
The New England Fishery Management Council (NEFMC) is one of eight regional councils established by federal legislation. NEFMC is charged with conserving and managing fishery resources from 3 to 200 miles off the coasts of Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
NH Fish & Game
The New Hampshire Department of Fish and Game's Marine Division manages waters and marine resources within 3 miles of New Hampshire's coast.
- Research priorities from Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission, which help support the mission of NH Fish & Game
- Contact: Joshua Carloni, Marine Fisheries Division, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nature Conservancy - New Hampshire
The Nature Conservancy (TNC) in New Hampshire is part of the global TNC organization, whose mission is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends.
- Research priorities from The Nature Conservancy - NH
- Contact: Rachel Rouillard, State Director in New Hampshire, email@example.com